October 21, 2017, 03:04:21 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Bought a JBL Charge 3 but torn about sound quality  (Read 812 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bought a JBL Charge 3 but torn about sound quality
« on: August 31, 2016, 08:01:49 PM »
So I bought a Charge 3 but I'm a little torn how I feel about it.  On the one hand it has great deep and powerful bass but the highs really seem to lack that 'sparkle' that I like and that a dedicated tweeter would provide.   I also think that because the drivers are so close together that it lacks a lot in any kind of stereo effect.  Even some speakers less than half the price seem to have better stereo separate.   I like the durability and overall design and of course...that bass.... 

What are your thoughts?   What would you for a JBL Charge 4 to make it better?  Dedicated tweeters?  Redesign to somehow move the drivers farther apart?  Your thoughts?
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

JBLguy

• All About The Basssssssssss....
    • View Profile
Re: Bought a JBL Charge 3 but torn about sound quality
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 02:48:37 AM »
I have a Charge 3.  I LOVE the bass on it...goes really deep and powerful.  Best in its class.  Would like a bit more in the treble area though agreed.  Maybe they could do it with a software update or perhaps in the Charge 4 they'll put some small tweeters in there.  That would be awesome.

* Bluetooth Speaker Polls

• Which is your favorite bluetooth speaker manufacturer?
  • Dot JBL
  • 4 (50%)
  • Dot Bose
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Ultimate Ears
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Anker
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Xiaomi
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Sharkk
  • 0 (0%)