July 27, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Review: Music Angel Model JH-MD13BT2 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker  (Read 621 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Review: Music Angel Model JH-MD13BT2 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
« on: September 01, 2016, 12:36:40 AM »

Just did a review on an interesting bluetooth speaker I picked up recently by a company called 'Music Angel'.  The Music Angel model # JH-MD13BT2 is a cylindrical shaped bluetooth speaker about 6 inches long by 1.5 inches diameter.  What makes it interesting to me and the reason I picked one up was that while it is basically the same form factor as the JBL Flip, it features a design that is reversed.  instead of the bass radiators being on the end with the active drivers in the center the drivers are at the ends with a single bass radiator in the center.  This design enables larger drivers at the end...the company claims they are 52mm...which are actually a tad bigger than the JBL Charge 3's 50mm...and definitely larger than the Flip's 40mm drivers.  It also features SD card support, speaker phone and can be used as a charger due to its nice sized 1800Ah battery.  So how does it sound?  Watch the video above to find out.  If you want to pick one up after you can do so at the link below.  At $26.99 on Amazon it's a nice addition to my speaker collection.

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Bluetooth Speaker Polls

• Which is your favorite bluetooth speaker manufacturer?
  • Dot JBL
  • 4 (50%)
  • Dot Bose
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Ultimate Ears
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Anker
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Xiaomi
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Sharkk
  • 0 (0%)