June 29, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Leeron Waterproof IPX7 Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Outdoor Speaker Review  (Read 402 times)

jemmyson

• View Profile
The Leeron Bluetooth speaker is a nice and affordable device that has decent sound quality. Inside the box is the speaker itself, a micro USB charging cable, a 3.5mm AUX cable, and user manual.

Aesthetically, it looks pretty unique sleek. The speaker is a solid gray color with blue buttons and a blue trim around the front of the grill and is completely covered with a rubber TPU like material. On the top are the buttons: Volume/Track Up, Volume/Track Down, Play/Pause. A Micro SD and Micro USB port is located on the back and are covered by a rubber flap to ensure that water does not get in. Battery life is rated at up to nine hours which is above average for a speaker of this type.

Syncing was very easy as it was already it pairing mode when I turned it on. I was quickly able to connect to it with an iPhone 7. The sound quality is pretty good and easily rivals speakers that are much larger. There is plenty of bass the mids and highs result in a very nice overall and high quality sound. At maximum volume, it gets very loud and would be perfect for an outdoor environment.

Super duper cute and loud speaker . Have tried so many these kind of speaker and in between all this one is my favorite. Looks cute and has really good voice quality, doesn't loose connectivity at all. Perfect for hiking or small backyard party or even for watching movies on laptop.

Overall, this is a great outdoor Bluetooth speaker that has good sound quality and is better than its competitors at this price point.

Leeron Portable Bluetooth Speaker On Amazon for US Buyers

Leeron Portable Bluetooth Speaker On Amazon for UK Buyers
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:15:40 AM by jemmyson »

* Bluetooth Speaker Polls

• Which is your favorite bluetooth speaker manufacturer?
  • Dot JBL
  • 4 (50%)
  • Dot Bose
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Ultimate Ears
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Anker
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Xiaomi
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Sharkk
  • 0 (0%)