November 21, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Anker SoundCore Mini Unboxing And Video Review  (Read 2632 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anker SoundCore Mini Unboxing And Video Review
« on: September 17, 2016, 12:36:27 PM »

So I just received the newly released Anker SoundCore Mini bluetooth speaker and had a chance to spend a few hours with it before making the above video review.  Overall, I was impressed.  It's a nice sounding speaker, especially at mid to louder volume levels.  It's a solid piece of aluminum with nice, smooth lines and a perfect black anodized finish . Great build quality.  It offers a ton of nice 'extra' features such as built-in MicroSD card support and an FM radio tuner.  It has a 'full' sound compared to a lot of the competition due to a passive bass radiator that helps it avoid that 'tinny' sound many other speakers in this size class have.  Battery life is rated at 15 hours and judging by my use I wouldn't be surprised if it can get that. 

As for the negatives?  At lower volume levels it would have been nice to get a bit of bass boost to fill out the sound.  Also, using the FM radio is kinda tricky since there is no display. You have to search for presents and then simply skip from station to station and guess which it is.  A small led display showing the station on the side would have been great...maybe the next version.  Overall though, I really like this speaker. . It has REALLY punchy bass and great, clear sound with no noticeable distortion at loud volume.  Anker pretty much hit it out of the park with this one and get this...it's only $21 on Amazon right now.  That's a steal in my opinion for this as I think the sound is 'as good' or even better than units twice the price like the JBL Clip.  Grab one at the link below.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:39:34 PM by Babyfacemagee »
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Bluetooth Speaker Polls

• Which is your favorite bluetooth speaker manufacturer?
  • Dot JBL
  • 4 (50%)
  • Dot Bose
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Ultimate Ears
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Anker
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Xiaomi
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Sharkk
  • 0 (0%)