March 27, 2017, 08:36:59 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Review Of Updated iSoundbar SL1000s  (Read 200 times)

Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Review Of Updated iSoundbar SL1000s
« on: November 30, 2016, 03:01:24 PM »

I just received my SL1000S bluetooth speaker and was surprised upon sliding the sleek black unit out of the bubble wrap that it appears to have undergone some minor design changes...all for the better!  First up, the oversized silver 'iSoundbar' emblem has been removed...now the black aluminum mesh in the front is unblemished and looks a lot cleaner.  Secondly, the unit now fetures a colored horizontal light that glows in one of three colors to let  you know which sound mode you are using...treble, bass or 3D.  The sound meanwhile is just as good as ever with the 1.75 inch iron boron magnet drivers and oversized passive radiator giving off lush deep lows and a beautifully full sound reaching from 60Hz up to 20,000KHz.  The 3D mode is particularly impressive with instruments seeming to be placed all over the room.  If you close your eyes you would think the sound coming out of this speaker was 5x the size or a full surround sound system.  It's mighty impressive and for a little over $35 shipped it can't be beat for the price.  I'll have a full video review up shortly, but in the meantime if you're looking for a portable battery powered bluetooth speaker that will really impress...pick one of these up at Aliexpress at the link below.  Trust me...you'll be glad you did...and it makes a terrific present for anyone for the holidays.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 03:03:39 PM by Babyfacemagee »

* Bluetooth Speaker Polls

• Which is your favorite bluetooth speaker manufacturer?
  • Dot JBL
  • 4 (50%)
  • Dot Bose
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Ultimate Ears
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Anker
  • 0 (0%)
  • Dot Xiaomi
  • 1 (12%)
  • Dot Sharkk
  • 0 (0%)